Monday, February 18, 2008

Jew Bag

One recent rainy day, I didn't have enough time to have coffee before entering my office building. Before my morning coffee, I am a zombie-like non-responsive delusional cranky bastard. I barely acknowledge my dear wife before I have my morning coffee, which may be a reason why she'll usually make coffee in the morning before I get out of bed.

Anyhow, on this rainy morning, I walked into my office building and was noticed a peculiar sight:



Yes, I thought my Federal office building was calling out "jew," which immediately got my attention. This couldn't be right, could it? Upon closer examination, I took another view from the other side. Here's the frontal view:



That made more sense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be Jew Gab, which arguably is a fair statement about most Jewish folks from the NY-NJ area?

Mike

Anonymous said...

This confusion really just confirms that you are a complete zombie before your morning coffee. Even backwards the umbrella on the bag should have been a clue!

Your fellow coffee addict,
Amy